Reverend Ifeanyichukwu Francis Agu was born on the 29th of April, 1980 at Udi Town in Udi LGA of Enugu state. Rev. Ifeanyi is an Anglican Priest, Author, Mentor and Leadership coach.
Reverend Ifeanyi has the following academic qualifications;
- Diploma, Theology from St. Paul’s college, Awka
- Higher National Diploma, from Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu in Chemical Engineering.
- Bachelor of Arts, Religion from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Peace and Conflicts Resolution from National Open University of Nigeria.
- Master of Science in Peace, Conflicts and Strategic Studies from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Ph.D, Peace, Conflicts and Strategic Studies, UNN (in view).
Reverend Ifeanyichukwu got married to Mrs. Peace Ifeanyichukwu on the 18th of April 2009 and their marriage is blessed with 4 lovely children. He is a good husband to his wife, Peace and a good father to his children.
Reverend Ifeanyi is a leadership coach, mentor, public speaker and teacher of the word of God. He is the president of Destiny Leadership Initiative. A Non-Governmental organization, that focuses on raising transformational leaders and equipping the younger generation to fulfill their destinies. He coordinators Destiny Leadership Academy, Destiny Clinic and Destiny Conference.
Reverend Ifeanyi was made a deacon on the 10th of July, 2011 by the Most Reverend Dr Emmanuel Olisachukwuma and was priested on the 15th of July, 2012. He is a priest in the Diocese of Enugu Anglican communion. His ministerial passion hinges on youth ministry, capacity building and teaching ministry.